The Income Maintenance Section is responsible for determining program eligibility on a “means tested” or ability to pay, basis.
These programs include:
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Medicaid for Families and Children
- Medicaid for Adults medical insurance to eligible individuals
- Voter Registration services to all applicants and recipients.
- Fishing License Waiver Service is also available to all Income Maintenance program recipients.
- Program Integrity responsible for the investigation, prosecution, and collection of claims resulting from fraud and abuse in any of the Income Maintenance Programs administered by the department.
Click on the following link to apply for Food & Nutrition Services.