New Service Request

New Service Request
In order to obtain new service with Hoke County Utilities, we require customers to come into the office or fill out our online application. Before you get started please make sure you have the following available to submit with the online application. These documents are required and if we do not receive them, we cannot start your water service.

  • Documentation showing ownership or you are renting (Offer to Purchase, Settlement Statement, Closing Disclosure, Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement)
  • Copy of ID (State Issued ID or Drivers License)
  • Signed Water User's Agreement (Will get this from Online Application)
  • Submitted Online Application
  • Payment of Deposit and Activation Fee (This Amount Varies by Address)

If you come into our office to establish service the same documentation is required, however we will print the Water User's Agreement for your signature and collect the deposit and activation fee. Our physical address is 423 E. Central Avenue Raeford, NC 28376. If you have any questions please contact our office at 910-875-6704.

Hoke County Utilities New Service Request

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.